Friday, April 30, 2010

Quilting Goodies

Can you shop
in the Spring
and not buy some
bunnies?

These are pre-cut shapes
already fused
from Lancaster Traditional Quilts booth at the Int Quilt Fest
Photo above was from
their display ....

Flower Purse
Pieceful Designs
I hope I can sew this simple purse!
I really liked the shop models.

In the background, you can see the fabric
I bought from the Vogue Fabric booth
AND
the 18" Hobbs samples
I picked out

We had such a good
time strolling the
aisles & viewing
EVERYTHING at the vendor
booths


1 comment:

Gina said...

I have a pattern on my blog for that same bag - not the same embellishments or anything, just the shape and how to put it together. It comes out about 3" on each side so it may be different from this one but it could be made in any size if you have the correct angles! I loved making them. Here are some:
http://threadsofatattinggoddess.blogspot.com/uploaded_images/more%20bags-769132.jpg

They're addictive. You'll love making them.

LinkWithin