Monday, August 20, 2012

Mailbag (Part Two)

I received this lovely treasure chest
and notecard (beautiful blue tatting!!!)
from Denise.    Denise is one of the
Tollway Tatters I met last month.   She doesn't
have a blog - tho, I think she needs one!

Are you wondering what was inside the chest?
Goodies!!!!   A beautiful tatted motif,
lovely Mill Hill beads, and pretty Lizbeth tatting fiber.
Imagine my surprise, thx Denise.

The tatting Denise made, matches the shuttle
Diane blinged for me - a perfect match!

Are you wondering where the tatting is being displayed?
(I know some of my GFs already can guess ....)
Yes, my HK plush are
wearing the tatting!

I"m so spoiled, I stink.    I'm thinking the treasure
chest may house my special tatting shuttles.   I seem
to be starting a collection ; )

Thx Denise!!!

1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

You've been having some wonderful mail deliveries! I hope you enjoy all of your goodies!

LinkWithin