Monday, November 26, 2012

Tollway Tatters (part two)

Denise,
sporting a brand new shuttle ... 
had a lovely snowflake project 
going around a jewelry doodat.    

And a giant thank you to Denise as she
let me use her Mini Tats book - mine
was left behind on the table (sigh).

Btw, just so we are clear ... 
Denise is addicted to fibers,
aren't we all?

Her tatting was housed by this STUNNING
origami bag (made by Diane) w/holiday fabrics.
She had shuttles that were decorated to match! 
(sorry, photo didn't come out - you can see them
pictured on Diane's blog post .... HERE).   

Tatting is great; sporting blinged tools,
and tatting-on-the-go bags is girlie funness.

Oh yes .... there is more, when the Tollway Tatters gather, there is chatting, tatting, sharing, showing, tutorials, book reviews, news, and MORE.     stay tuned for part three ....

1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Denise and I always have so much fun! I think I should pull one of my Origami pouches off the peg for my next project... get into the holiday spirit, you know!

LinkWithin