Thursday, April 25, 2013

Oh, I don't know why .....

but, sure looked like FUN when I saw this on Diane's blog.


I started with wrapping yarn in three directions, and then
weave the fourth direction.    Makes
a 4"x4" square - and once i got thru the directions,
the 2nd square went much faster.


The Schacht 4x4 pin Loom was
purchased from WEBS.   Link Here.
Their FB page HERE.
I cannot say enough positive things about their customer service!

The practice yarn I have is BERNAT Baby Coordinates.
Pretty stuff.

This yarn is called Funny Prints.

Maybe some day, when I have a ton of little squares,
I might sew them together!!!










4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Those little squares are so much fun to weave! I have to redo my first one as I wrapped it too tightly, which doesn't work well when using cotton. I plan on making a baby throw.

gracie said...

Oh my I had to laugh when I saw this. Many years ago this was a popular loom. In face I still have one...a cardboard one from a magazine! They did make nice squares for an afghan.....

Fox said...

I was sorely tempted! I see you succumbed! It looks like such fun...
Fox : ))

Jane S. said...

My grannie gave me a little doll that was loomed from squares like this! She bought it at a craft fair and I've had it for over 40 years now. :)

LinkWithin