Tuesday, July 27, 2010

finishing

Lizzie Kate
for Punch Needle
Halloween Hang-Ups 2

I used cord from the fabric store.
I like the way it looks!


GF Sue had this necklace made for me.

I had tatted the butterfly & a friend of hers mounted it inbetween glass squares, inserted w/fancy paper, and welded shut.

I've worn this with a ball-n-chain & thought it might be prettier with some hand dyed ribbon.

While I had my ribbons out for finishing (couple needlework projects), I found this pretty yellow ribbon with blue speckles that match!
WOOT.

The ribbon is dyed by Pat Winter

3 comments:

Patty C. said...

How cute :)
You are certainly getting very good with the butterflies !!!

Barb said...

Oh thankyou so much for your comment on my blog,have I inspired you to get DT out of its dusty cupboard and into your hand lol!!
Love the tatting it always looks so delicate.

TinaTx said...

Cute finishes!
I have 4 pieces of needlepunch on the bulletin board behind me - they just mock me because they are punched and have never been finsh-finished!

LinkWithin