Monday, November 08, 2010

reading and punching

Slay It With Flowers
by
Kate collins

I'm reading the 2nd book in the Flower Shop Mystery Series.
The first book was Mum's the Word.

I am trying to get thru Jodi Picoult's My Sister's Keeper.
I get thru another chapter and
just put it down. I cannot
imagine going thru anything like that.



Cat
Lizzie Kate
Halloween Hang Ups 2

I couple weeks ago, I met up with a NANI
friend, Diana, at the public library
and we did some punch needle.

I'm still punching Halloween
designs + need to see if I have
any Autumn or Christmas
designs (with fibers)
in my stash.

Punching is so quick
compared to stitching.

I enjoy it so much ; )

2 comments:

Someone said...

i never read the first book, was the first one good?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the cat with the bowtie. My cat's name is Bowtie because she has a white bowtie on her face. Thanks for commenting on my post. Don't you love this punch needle? I think it's great!

LinkWithin