Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Gathering of Tatters [Part One]

Denise, Sue Anna, Barbara, Me, 
Marilee aka Yarnplayer, Diane aka Lace Lovin' Librarian
Diane's Granddaughter.   
(Diane's daughter, Alison, took the photograph).

I noticed some of Alison's tatting up on Diane's blog today.   


The Tollway Tatters gathered last week ... to share, laugh, chat + create ..... 
..... Exchange goodies. .....  
Get help with techniques, adding beads,
 hands on book reviews, compare fibers, 
oooh and aaah over tatting, bags, shuttles, +tools we cannot live without.
Have I forgotten anything???

Thx ladies for the warm welcome.
I enjoyed the generosity of spirit and
sharing our tatting passion.    What fun to 
relax with like minded tatters for five hours.   

These are lovely fobs with charms (including first name initial)
to match unique shuttles
created by Diane - photo above for Karol aka Rosebud's Stitching
photo on bottom for me ; )  Thx so much!

Lovely fiber + tatting from Sue Anna and Denise.
Thx you both!
Denise said it is a rose motif ... and, when I went on line,
I need to give this a try - it looks so beautiful in hand.
I think Denise needs a blog, don't you?

I want to use it with a Kanzashi flower - right now,
it is on my desk where I can continue to admire it!!!

I brought a tin of naked Kanzashi flowers
for the ladies to embellish, using their
tatting, buttons, beads --- I hope they enjoy
playing in their stash and creating a fun flower.   

I have a couple new Clover Templates
and think the new flower shapes are fun.
The last one I made is for my MIL
and, I entered it into the Porter Co Fair.

I don't know if it will be awarded a ribbon - I hope so.

Oh, and there is MORE - in Part Two ....


------------------------------------
More photos here and here.

1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

It was a great day! I'm glad you and Karol liked your scissors fobs and shuttles... enjoy the bling!

LinkWithin