Thursday, February 14, 2013

Beautiful tatting ....

I received this lovely bookmark in January ...
and, my camera just stopped turning on.

So, after researching digital pocket
size cameras - I found one on sale
and had to wait for it to be shipped.

Sorta hard to describe tatting without photos!

This lovely bookmark is tatted by Denise
(Tollway Tatter w/o blog).
and said in her note:   "I adapted into a bookmark
by adding a row of split rings to the bottom."

What beautiful over dye fiber!
One of Marilee's

4 comments:

gracie said...

Beautiful! I hope to one day be able to tat something as lovely as this.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Happy Valentine's Day! What a lovely way to mark your place in your current book!

DVArtist said...

There is something so special about tatting. This bookmarks shows why. Beautiful.
Happy V day
Nicole/Beadwright

God's Kid said...

Really sweet bookmark!! :)

LinkWithin