Monday, April 02, 2012

Vendor Aisle at the Quilt Show

Introducing
Shayla Chase
from the 
Chic-N-Stix booth.

They are too cute!


Picked up some Tatting Thread
from House of Stitches booth.
What a fantastic display of wools, hand turned seam rippers,
punchneedle, tatting threads + Starlit shuttles,
mesh bags, Namaste Buddy Boxes, etc.

I didn't buy much as I am planning a visit to the
store this week.

To see the fabulous quilts,
especially their photo album.

is having another Sock Monkey class!!!
--------------------




2 comments:

Moonsilk Stitches said...

I found some lovely felt at Linda's booth--I loved those hand-turned tools. I stopped and chatted with the bead shop ladies--I had great fun in a class a couple of weeks ago. Otherwise, I spent my time admiring all of the quilts. I'm always amazed by how prolific quilters are. With my sister quilting now, I'm starting to recognize patterns and trends. I still like the small quilts best.

Patty C. said...

Gotta love the Chicken !!!!!

LinkWithin