Saturday, December 08, 2012

2012: 25 Motif Challenge

Thank you Sharon for being our leader
and doing such a nice job with the 

I used Lizbeth fiber,  Col. 171, Size 20.

Motif #25 pattern from
Minitats; 69 Petite Motifs by Patti Duff.

Woot!
Now I'm ready for next year's challenge ...
 another 25 motifs.
(Motifs #26-50)



Did you notice the special shuttles?

The green shuttle embellished with cherries
and GLITTER, was a gift from Diane.
She does a marvelous job decorating shuttles.   
Shuttles with bling are so much fun to use!

The Aerlit was a gift
from Sue Anna.   I've never used a
shuttle with a bobbin - it took some
getting used to, but a lovely shuttle to tat with
once I got the hang of it.

1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Congratulations on finishing your first 25 Motif Challenge! I'd love to join you in the Mintats journey, but I lent my book to Alison, so I guess I'll have to use another book to inspire me.

I love that your thread matches the cherry shuttle!

LinkWithin