Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mary Konior

It is HERE!!!   I ordered via 
bookfinder.com listing.   Our local library
was not able to find a copy thru Inter Library Loan.  

Mary Konior:  A Pattern Book of Tatting c.1985

I kept checking (almost daily) to find a seller who would ship to USA + 
not charge oodles of $$.    This copy is in excellent condition.

First up - the Hen & Chick edge (can see photos on Diane's blog
post:    In the Pink    )


Our local library was able to obtain 
Tatting Patterns by Mary Konior
thru the Chicago Public Library.
I have it until April 8th.

Both are wonderful books - I need to get over this
dreadful cold bug so I can be shuttle happy!!!!

4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Fabulous! I have that book in soft cover. Oh, how I wish I had a hard cover copy!

Fox said...

:))
Fox

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

Congratulations! The doily on the cover is beautiful.

God's Kid said...

Wow! I almost had that first book about a week ago, but someone outbid me online so I guess it wasn't meant to be at this time. :)
Enjoy it!!! :)

LinkWithin