Saturday, August 02, 2014

From the cover ....

   This is motif #21.   I tatted this motif with Marilee Rockley's lovely HDT.   This color reminds me of Hello Kitty and hearts.    

It is from Myra Piper's book Tatting.   This is one of 2 motifs that are on the front cover of her book.   


My new book:
Went to Mitsuwa Marketplace earlier today - for the Summer Bon Dance Festival.   Had a delightful time.  Kinokuniya Books is in the marketplace - there were other tatting books; however, I really liked this one.  DS has a discount card - which was helpful!    I thought the linen pieces with edges so attractive.  

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love that motif! I'm tempted to buy more tatting books, but I have so many I find it hard to justify another purchase. What the heck? Maybe I'll go ahead and buy another. ;-)

God's Kid said...

Gorgeous motif and in such a fabulous color!!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

I really enjoy this motif too, you tat very neatly looks great! Got your card in mail! Sent your email hope you got it!

LinkWithin