Friday, September 01, 2006

Myreshka

 


I took a class by Jane Ellen Balzuweit in September of 2001. Her contact information here. (Front of Bookmark. As always, click on the photograph to view detail.) The person I was with received permission to teach this to our local EGA chapter. It is my understanding this technique usually is done in white & off white fibers. (Back of Bookmark.)







 I made some examples, for the class, using other colors so the students could have a better idea of working the fibers. I sent those samples to Cathy for the Bookmarks for Literacy outreach program her chapter is doing. This photo shows bookmarks made with dmc Perle Cotton AND Rainbow Gallery Overture + Encore! color #128. Cathy was interested in this technique. I found some pictures, instructions, diagrams & definitions on line

No comments:

LinkWithin