Friday, August 31, 2007

It is 12 o'clock

... do you know where your pets are?
... nap time.

Thanks a million Melody M & Elaine H for sharing your stash. Nick is starting the L&L angel, Angel of Winter as I type this post. Nick went thru my DMC floss & I didn't have everything needed for the pattern. Of course, I went out & purchased the rest of the DMC! I went to walmart where the floss is 10cents/skein. I requested the special stuff from House of Stitches. I didn't have silver blending fil, whisper, or mill hill beads. The linen is 28-count dk blue [probably twilight blue]. Nick is going to give the linen a try. He has been working on either aida or evenweave in the past. This is what it will look like [eventually]:
photo that came with the pattern.

Also, thanks for the kind words re. Nick's dental surgery. Yesterday morning, he had four wisdom teeth removed. With the medications, he seems ok. Still swollen [think chipmunk cheeks] and sore ... however, is able to talk.

No comments:

LinkWithin