Tuesday, October 22, 2019

TEN years ago ....

.... GF, Mel & I had our FIRST tatting lesson.     We went to House of Stitches in LaPorte & created rings - n - chains.


Also, TEN years ago .... I purchased my first tatting shuttle.   A yellow Tatsy for the class.   After our tatting lesson, I picked up a few more shuttles to see which style seemed easier to use!    The beginning of my shuttle collection.


A couple weeks later, DS-Nicholas, gave me his plastic organizer for my "tools".   I had a few crochet cotton balls in my craft supplies and purchased some nicer tatting fiber.   TEN years ago.   How time passes quickly!






7 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!

victats@gmail.com said...

Congratulations!🎊🎊🎊

muskaan said...

Wow, what a tatting journey you've covered 🌹🌹🌹

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

So much has changed in the past ten years! I look at all the different things you've tried, and I smile to think that it's only been ten years!

Madtatter80 said...

It great to reflect and that first tatting joy 😍

Marilee Rockley said...

Golly, time does fly! From the picture of your first rings and chains, it's apparent that you learned very quickly! A natural!
Here's to another 10 wonderful years :)

gracie said...

Nice to look back at where we were when we started tatting! How far many of us have come....

LinkWithin