Tuesday, February 02, 2021

Button Lamb


Button Lamb c.Martha Ess 2008

Pattern can be found on Jane Eborall's blog:  Tatting Patterns by Jane Eborall
link here - http://www.janeeborall.freeservers.com/Animals.htm

I used Lizbeth Size 20, Col. 168, 7/16" Button, 3 beads.

Edit:   When I tatted the lamb, in the 12th Ring, there was a "DPB" - at the time, I didn't know what that meant.   Looked it up:   DPB=Down Picot w/Bead.    OK, now I know!    

DPB= Make the first half of the double stitch twice
Then a picot with a bead on it
then the 2nd half of the double stitch twice.
Pull the picot forward and down to place the bead on the inside of the ring.

The next one I make may have a different look ; )   ----- EDITED 8 Feb 2021

Tatted again with Col. 168 Lizbeth Fiber (size 20)
3 beads, 7/16" button





 

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Adorable! I really need to pull out some of my button patterns!

Jane McLellan said...

What fun!

LinkWithin