First session of the
Bulgaria
I used Olympus Crochet Coton No. 40
Colors 541 - yellow
254 - green
132 - rose and
126 - pink
Plus: Olympus Tatting lace yarn (thin) T503 pink
Second session - wow!
An inspiration. A gallery of Bulgarian creative lace.
Once the video is available I'll go thru it slower and figure out the 'round' flower shape. Plus, creating shapes / oak leaves. Blue fiber is Olympus Crochet Cotton No. 40, 383. Also, Olympus Tatting lace yarn (Medium), T207.
Nice that the videos are available.
Pieces back from the last congress in Bulgaria. OIDFA National Stand: USA "My Lace Connections - Around the World" art project / display. Stunning displays from participating countries -- wanna peek:I was on the waiting list for The Discovery of Needlelace in Alencon, instructor Charlene Poret, France. Those sessions will be in September and October (via zoom)



No comments:
Post a Comment