Saturday, March 08, 2014

tatting

If you have not read Sharon's post 
Are You a Shuttle Hoarder --- head on over!!!
What a hoot.   Sharon blogs at


Motif #5 in Lizbeth 632 and Lizbeth 663

 Motif #6 in Lizbeth 615 and Lizbeth 632 - tension, tension, tension.   + a few doodles!   I like to have empty shuttles.   And, I must be a hoarder.   I seem to own a bunch - and like the variety of colors, sizes and styles.

From:  Motifs for Marie
by Kaye B Judt

Saw this on facebook, went to a few Target stores - and found one.   Too cute ; )    I see on the box there is a collection of FIVE.   The other four look to be the same doll in different clothing.   Would be nice to see the clothing sold separately.   I'm just sayin.    

4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Every time I see Hello, Kitty! I think of you! Your motifs look fabulous! I hope we can get together for a tatting day soon!

God's Kid said...

All your little motifs look so bright and cheerful!!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

A fun blog to visit! Always enjoy seeing what you are up too!

RuthP said...

Hello, Do you know if there is a pattern around for Motif #5 in Lizbeth 632 and Lizbeth 663 pictured here please?
Thanks,
Ruth

LinkWithin