Friday, July 16, 2021

tatted edge


Tatted sample (edge pattern).   I used Yarnplayer's HDT.   Her HDTs are a dream to tat with.
 I may try this again with a different size fiber.   Maybe a size 40 or 50.   


 Pattern on pg 46.
ISBN 978-3-7020-1334-9
www.stocker-verlag.com

Book Review Here:   https://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art23929.asp


 
This edge is about 30".   I'm not certain if I'll continue making it or not!  I'm looking to find a new edge to keep in my hand bag.    
(Sophie T. LaCroix:  Edging or Insertion No. 1143.     I use size 20 Lizbeth fiber.   Using Lizbeth 138 [greens] and 170 [yellows]. )  


Wood Lace Edge Keeper can be purchased here:  
 https://www.blacksheepfiberemporium.com/shop/c/p/Wood-Lace-Edging-Keeper-x40305785.htm



 

3 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Lovely edgings. And thread. I like to have an edging as a carry along project too.

muskaan said...

Beautiful colourway and edgings 💚🤎💚

Marilee Rockley said...

Both edgings are beautiful!

LinkWithin