Monday, July 19, 2021

tatted edge


Tatted edge pattern in Occhi Schiffchenspitze Frivolite.   
I used Size 30 or 40 fiber.  It might be HDT Fiber by Yarnplayer.  Had some fiber left on shuttles from a previous project.   

  
Size 20, Lizbeth Fiber.   Had some left on a couple of shuttles.    I think color 622 and color 683.
This tatted edge pattern looks different when I used two different colors.



 Pattern on pg 47
.
ISBN 978-3-7020-1334-9
www.stocker-verlag.com

Book Review Here:   https://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art23929.asp   


 

2 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Yes, interesting how the different colours change the look of the edging. I think I prefer the single colour version.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very pretty edging! I love it in two colors!

LinkWithin