Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Tatting ....

 Tat-A-Long: 

A Blog about Tatting“1907” pattern from American Thread Company’s, Star Book for the Home #19.


Still on the first (inner) ring.   Stalled.
I"m trying to decide on adding a fiber
or - switching shuttles.

Thread chicken is usually a losing battle.

Lizbeth color 683, size 20.

If you 'd like to tat-a-long
please visit Mandatory (blog) ...  Just the Essentials . A blog about tatting.

And, you can view other photographs, the pattern, and how far behind I am!!!

2 comments:

Mandatory said...

Only 3 repeats left, that’s a bummer of a place to run out of thread! I hate hiding ends, so I would probably try to avoid adding more thread. But you are right that thread chicken doesn’t always work out. At least here you can choose a good spot to add in the new fiber. It’s looking really pretty; don’t let this setback ruin your momentum!

Lavinia said...

I'd say switch shuttles if you have enough thread on your second one.

LinkWithin