Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Bobbin Lace ...

 Pattern:  Everything But ...
c. Karen H Thompson, 2021.

 I used pc #8, color 225 and pc #5 3688.

Not without a couple mistakes, one pattern I intend to try again.

As for the circular bobbin lace - which I want to make a pincushion out of ... I think this will be the center:

 Pattern:  Pin Pokes I

Designed by Sandra Sullivan

Homespun Elegance, Ltd.

Link HERE
for more information on the needlework pattern.

 This will be the lace around the pincushion.  I'm not sure if the color of the bird will be ok.   If not, I"ll re-stitch the bird with a better-matching DMC floss.

Pattern:  Fans and Spiders Circular Frame
c.Karen H. Thompson

I"m using Lizbeth, size 20 fiber.  Color 623.





 

1 comment:

Jane McLellan said...

Lovely! If the colours on the monitor are true, the bird should go fine with the lace.

LinkWithin