Sunday, April 09, 2023

What's going on? Asked my GF

Well, I've just about completed a project from one of my zoom classes.  This one was in November of 2021.  And probably my favourite of all the bobbin lace I've done.   I saw a photograph in the 12-hour beginner bobbin class, and said -- "this is what I want to do"   "exactly THIS".   And, I've enjoyed every part of it.   Have a little ways to go.   

Perle Coton #5 Color 3688.  Perle Coton #8 Color 225.  Pattern is called "Everything but"  ... the kitchen sink.   cKaren H. Thompson, 2021.

Also, this (purchased) circular shape pattern.   About 1/4 done.  

Called Fans and Spiders Circular Frame.  c.2021 Karen H Thompson.

I cannot wait to put this around a pincushion.   

Fiber is Lizbeth, Size 20, Color 623. 

 Celebrating S P R I N G --  I made some lego bunnys.   Was a lot of fun.



 

1 comment:

Jane McLellan said...

So clever of you, well done.

LinkWithin