Friday, March 22, 2024

Chains, Rings + Joins: Second Session


Second Session:   Josephine ring (knot), Dimpled ring, 
onion ring (2 different ways), hiding tatted ends - adding fiber - encapsulation, Floating rings, Self-closing mock ring (SCMR), adding bead to SCMR, Split rings.

I really enjoy the classes/sessions with Kelli.  She has wonderful instruction booklets, seems so organized and knowledgeable of the topics she is teaching.
While much practice needed on my end - she has a nice way of demonstrating
the 'how to' and explains the 'why' - with original patterns to try.

She has another session (virtual education) in June
tatting a sunflower with a very unique 
center -- Yeah, of course I've already signed up!!!

Workshop with Kelli Slack via virtual education, Lace Museum.

Kelli Slack ~ Kelli Slack Designs ~ www.kellislackdesigns.com c.2022


 My supervisors.   I'm always interested in when they come into the room (while I'm on / in zoom session).   They seem to prefer listening to people on the zoom videos.   This session, they were pretty quiet.

 Callie gets really chatty when she brings toys into the room.   




 

No comments:

LinkWithin