Friday, March 01, 2024

Session Three: Do You Know Your Picots?


I used Lizbeth, Size 20.
Colors 649 + 696.

Lotus Rings, Overlap.


 
These are Lotus:   Overlap, Layer, Underlap [+overlap alt colors].


 
These are on card stock.  The variety of new things I learned!


 These are the WRONG way to make Venetian Picots - -


Instructor Kelli Slack
thru the Lace Museum

Kelli Slack Designs ~ www.kellislackdesigns.com
c. 2022



Did you see Yarnplayer's Spring Giveaway???
Check out her blog . . .





 

3 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

I’ve never heard of Venetian picots!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

You certainly are learning a lot! I investigated the classes available. So many look interesting. Right now, I can't commit to the time. Some day...

Marilee Rockley said...

Oh my, so many different kinds of picots! Some of these I've never heard of before. Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin