Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Swirl Join + Spiral Flower Center tatting

Do you block your tatting?


  
Blocking the Swirl Join piece.  Lizbeth Size 20, Color 186.
Now that it is pinned - I see that I should have used smaller picots in 5 rings 
and the longer picot in the 6th ring.   It does add a lot of interest to the piece.


 AND the Spiral flower Center.  Maybe I did okay with it - maybe not.   It is very unique.    Lizbeth Fiber, size 20.    Colors 684,696,691.   Not quite the spiral in the center - I'll give it another 'go' next time I have a large center to fill.


These pieces were from the 3rd session --

Workshop with Kelli Slack via virtual education, Lace Museum.

c. Kelli Slack ~ Kelli Slack Designs ~ www.kellislackdesigns.com

 


1 comment:

Jane McLellan said...

Interesting centres.

LinkWithin